The "Markwel" inherently Buoyant lifejacket boasts many innovative features including:
- Lifting belt to aid with retrival
- Releasable buoyant line enabling wearers to "Buddy Up"
- Brand new features designed to minimize snagging
- Packets neatly stow away a whistle and floating line
- Fluorescent Orange Color of the lifejacket as per international standard
- All material used for manufacturing lifejackets tested and comply with ISO 12402-7; 2006(E)
- Approved for oversize person upto 140 Kgs.
- SOLAS 74, as amended, Regulation III/4, III/7.2, III/34, X/3, 2000 IISC Codes VIII/8 8.3
- The LSA Code, Regulation I/1.2 and II/2.2
- IMO Resolution MSC. 81(70), MSC 200(80), MSC 201(81), MSC207(81), MSC 378 (93) and MSC 323(89) and MSC 368(93)
Inflatable Lifejacket SOLAS
Rescue & Life Saving Equipment
Browse our digital version of the catalogue.View E-catalogue